verse of the day

Friday 5 October 2018

I got annoyed ( James 1 v 19 - 20 )

I parked my car,in the car park of a supermarket,and then for safety ,I used the walk way, and suddenly a man on a bike ,near hit me,and frightened me.He stopped and boasted about his skill in not knocking me down. I reminded him that this was walk way,but he  would have none of it.He turned the whole thing on me blame me for not watching where I was walking, I found myself shouting at him that it was a walk way.I know that I should not have shouted.So often it is the unexpected that catches us out.The word of God tells us in 2 Timothy 2 v 23 - 24.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                             Don't have anything to do with foolish and stupid                                                                                     arguments, because you know that they provoke                                                                                       quarrels. And the Lords servant must not quarrel,                                                                                     instead , he must be kind to everyone,able to                                                                                           teach , not resentful.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                             Dear Lord forgive.

No comments: