verse of the day

Friday 10 August 2018

We will not know ( Luke 12 v 40 )

 When the Lord restored me to himself ,54 years ago, it was in a good church, and I thank God for it,it was strong in Gospel  proclamation ,and one thing it was big on was prophecy,in relation to the Lords return. Now the three main view's concerning events leading up to our Lords second coming, I will mention what they are called, pre millennium ,  post millennial,a millennium.I have no problem with those who hold to any of these view's. Many fine Christians differ in their view's ,only time will tell which one is right. Unfortunately where Christ has broken down the wall that the Jews had erected, between Jew and Gentile,read Ephesians 2 v 14 - 22, Churches have erected prophetic walls,I had a dear Christian friends who was put out of the fellowship he attended, because He dared to differ with  their view's.Christ prayed that we may be one,the fact is, those things we hold dear as to the things surrounding the second coming of Christ should not  be something that we should fall out over.The wonderful thing is Christ is coming back again at a time of God's choosing, and it was not for us to know when. Jesus said in Acts 1 v 7 '' That it was not for you to know the times or dates, the Father has set by His own authority'' ) (so get on with  what I have you to do', my words.) Let us all see what is most important for us as Christians. I will continue on tomorrow on this subject.                                                             

No comments: