verse of the day

Thursday 16 August 2018

Scott. ( Matthew 22 v 8 - 9 )

I was out in a particular town and I noticed him a young man sitting begging, I had prayed that morning that the Lord may lead me to someone to witness to. When I spoke to the lad ,he told me his name was Scott and he was homeless ,out of work,but he would be starting a job at the end of the month.He had no one he could turn too,so he was sleeping rough.He told me he was a Christian, I asked him did he attend a church?, he said he did not think it was right to go to church, because he had no suitable clothes, to wear..I explained that that was not important, and to go just as he was, God would not mind, and hopefully the people in the church would not mind either,and he may receive some help there.I gave him a gift and prayed with him,and as I walked away from Scott with tears I cried unto God for him.                                                                                                                                                                                              Pray for Scott.

No comments: