verse of the day

Tuesday 21 August 2018

Heaven. ( John 14 v 1- 6 )

I was sitting out in my garden, and I thought on heaven, I thought what will I do in heaven?,  I know it will be wonderful. Recently I was watching You Tube,of a man, I cannot remember his name, but he was disabled.He suffered from a very rare disease,his muscles turn to bone,just over 300 people in the world suffer from it.He gave a short word of testimony ,and then he was asked to sing,along with a Christian group, and here is what he sung.                                                                                                                                                         Surrounded by Your glory,                                                                                                                         What will my heart feel?                                                                                                                           Will I dance for you Jesus,                                                                                                                         Or in awe of you be still.?                                                                                                                         Will I stand in Your presence,                                                                                                                    Or to my knees will I fall?                                                                                                                          Will I sing Hallelujah?                                                                                                                              Will I be able to speak at all?                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                          I  CAN ONLY IMAGINE

No comments: