verse of the day

Thursday 7 September 2017

I will follow Him. ( Jonah 1-4 )


                             What does this song mean to you?

                                       I will follow Him,
                        Follow Him where ever He  may go,
                        And near Him I always be
                        For nothing can keep me away
                        He is my destiny.

                                       I will follow Him,
                        Ever since He touched my heart, I knew,
                        There isn't an ocean too deep,
                        A mountain so high , it can keep,
                        Keep me away, away from His Love.

                        I love Him, I love Him, I love Him.
                        And  where He goes, I'll follow, I'll follow,
                        I'll follow.
                        I will follow Him, follow Him, where ever
                        He may go.
                        There  isn't an ocean so high, it can keep
                         me away.

                                            ( Words by Frank Pourcel )

No comments: