verse of the day

Wednesday 2 September 2015

What about the?. [ Matthew 25 v14- 30 ]

As I sat down for my breakfast,I heard a voice saying what about those who have no food?.As  I drank a class of clean water ,I heard a voice say what
about those who have only polluted water to drink?. As I looked at my wardrobe ,I heard a voice say,what about those who are nearly naked?.As I looked at my rows of shoes,I heard a voice saying what those who walk
barefoot?.As I looked at my nice home,I heard a voice say what about the homeless?.As I considered the freedom I enjoy I heard a voice saying,what about the oppressed?. As I thanked God for my salvation, I heard a voice say,what about the lost?.
                                           A prayer.
Dear God guide us by your Spirit as to how we can help those in need
by our giving and caring,in Jesus Name Amen.

No comments: