verse of the day

Thursday 5 March 2015

Jesus [John 14 v6 ]

Who do you believe when you go to buy a second hand car,the seller?,the reports you read? ,your own instinct.I recently purchase a second hand car,and at the same time a man had come to pick up my old one. He asked
me what I had bought?,when I told him,well by the time he had finished,I needed,well you get the picture,I am still recovering,the doctor has prescribed totally rest. Of course I exaggerate,but  I have to confess ,it has to say the least, for me, buying a second hand car, is a teeny weeny bit stressful.
  Who do you believe when it comes to religion?is it take your pick,is one religion  as good as another,no . I remember something that Tozer,that if you were in a desert ,if one got the direction wrong,one was lost,and would perish,sincerity would make no difference.
    It makes no difference who you are, sometimes  who we are,makes a difference,but when it comes to finding the way the truth,and the life, it makes absolutely no difference.
  What can make the difference,?,maybe we should ask the question,who can make a difference,well consider Jesus,who he was, and what He did.
     Who He was ,the Son of God,who became the son of man,He performed
miracles,He spoke like no one ever spoke,He was tempted ,but was the victor over every temptation.He was compassionate,merciful,forgiving.
      What He did,He died out of love for sinners,although He was sinless Himself,and He says come unto me all Ye who are burdened and heavy laden and I will give you rest
                                           A prayer
Dear God we praise You that in the person of Your son, Jesus,we can be
saved . Amen .
   
   

 

No comments: