verse of the day

Wednesday 17 October 2012

There will be days like this. [ Philippians 4 v 4 ]

There is song which has the following recurring words,/My mother told me there will be days like this/ it is making the point that there are days when everything will go well. Now I know for many in this world ,everyday brings with it difficulties,hunger,sickness,and so on. But I believe that there will be days when everything will go well,I somehow think we are afraid to think like this,and we live under a perpetual cloud of darkness,now again let me say I know people have problems.Yet I don't think we should be living under a cloud of despair. God is on the throne and He will remember His own,He is looking after us,and He is not looking on us with disfavour,He is not looking at us with burrowed brow. We are His delight ,the apple of His eye,His blessing is upon us,this is the day that the Lord hath made,let us rejoice and be glad in it. Stop thinking woe is me, and stop having that Monday morning feeling every day. At the end of each day stop and consider how the Lord has made a way for you through it,He has not forsaken you,not given up on you, and has blessed you continually even when it is cloudy,things have gone well,and bow your head and say thank you
A  prayer...../Dear God we thank You that we this is the day that You have ,help us to rejoce in it, in Jesus Name Amen/.

No comments: