verse of the day

Friday 19 October 2012

A faithful witness. [ 4 v 18- 20 ]

I was on a course yesterday,now I had prayed about it,and during the course, I got into a conversation with a young women,she shared with me, a few things,and I said I would pray for her. Now not with her , but for her ,that appears to be a simple inoffensive thing to say,yet I felt ,she was not comfortable with what I said. I have prayed for her as I said,the Bible tells us that ,the natural human does not appreciate or understand spiritual things[1 Corinthians 2 v14] So we should not be surprised if people react unfavourable to what we say,but here is the important thing we must not stop  witnessing or saying we will pray for people,[ Ezekiel 2 v5 ].Now this does not mean we ram things down peoples throats,no but it does mean we must be faithful, and witness to the reality of God and of Christ. We must not be governed by the fear of man ,but by the fear of God, we must be faithful witnesses [ Acts 1 v8 ],we are not to be offencive,but in  humility ,and love ,speak as God guides and directs.As to the results,and we do want results,we must leave that to God, He will use our witness as He pleases, let us be faithful witnessing.
A  prayer...../Dear Lord help us to be faithful witnesses,grant us grace,wisdom,and love, Amen/

No comments: