verse of the day

Tuesday 1 September 2009

I did not like school. [ Hebrews 12 v1-12 ]

I must confess I did not like school, I used to sit and daydream, and look out the window, I think I got most out of primary school , but after that, not to much. I do thank God for school , for even though I did not like it , I did learn things that have helped me greatly in life, like reading and writing. As a Christian I see myself still in school, Gods school, He is the teacher, and I am the pupil,when I am facing frustration, He is teaching me patience,when I am struggling He is teaching me to persevere, when I am weak through phyisical pain or whatever , I am being taught to rely upon His grace, when difficulties come, I am being taught to trust the Lord to overcome, and when bad things happen, I am being taught to trust in the promise that all things are working together for my good. Well my fellow pupils ,what lesson is God teaching You today? [Dear God I thank You For Your ongoing work in our lives, for the valuable and life changing lessons You are teaching us , in Jesus name . Amen ]

No comments: