verse of the day

Monday 7 September 2009

Change [ Romans 8v 28 av ]

God has given us all gifts, one of my gifts is singing, yet as time goes on my singing voice is not what it used to be, my vocal chords are showing wear and tear. The question I ask myself should I lay this fading gift down?, we will see. It causes me to think on different people, gifted people who are no longer able to exercise their gifts, footballers,drivers,, in a sense it affects most of us in some way, as we become older.Life for all of us will bring change,let us remember our worth is not in our gifts,but who we are in Christ. All some people have ,are their gifts, or their jobs, they see those things as giving them value, but it is not so, we have one who loves us, just as we are, gifts or no gifts. No matter what stage we are in life, He sees us as being of worth, and would encourage us to face the challenges of life, would encourage us to trust Him, in all the changes we are faced with.[ Dear Lord we confess that we do not like the changes that come into our life, uninvited,and we are forced to give up in many things we hold dear, help us to see that we are of worth, inspite of our loses, grant us the needed grace to face each new challenge in life. Amen]

No comments: