verse of the day

Friday 17 July 2009

Perfect.[ Psalm 18 v 30 ]

As I look back on my life, I have continually asked God to lead me, the result is He has,we only really appreciate this as we look back. God has shut doors, opened doors, supplied needs, overruled, undertaken, I have known laughter, I have known tears. I was led to leave my country, to take on a small church, to leave that church, to know unemployment, to realize that, I needed to change my direction. I have made friends , and lost friends,I lost a wife , and got another,and in all these things I have sought Gods will and way.I have sought to make it a principal in my life to acknowledge God in all my ways, and to trust in His leading, and I believe with all my heart , that Gods way is perfect, and in the words of the hymn, I can say, / All the way my Saviour leads me, What have I to ask beside? Can I doubt His tender mercy , who through life has been my guide? Heavenly peace , divinest comfort, Here by faith in Him to dwell, for I know, whate,er befal me, Jesus doeth all things well. [Dear Lord Jesus we praise You for saving us, and for the fact that You are leading all of us, help us to always follow in Your perfect way Amen ]

No comments: