verse of the day

Wednesday 22 July 2009

The future [Matthew 6 v 25-34]

Crystal balls,horoscopes, remind us of mankinds desire to know the future,the future can fill us with anxiety, there are many,anxious people at this time. We are in a recession, will I loose my job?,will I be able to manage if I do?, so many things to worry about, people facing a divorce, the list is endless.I read these words in Psalm 31v 15,/ My future is in your hands/, as I was writing this blog I was playing some gospel songs, and I heard these words,/ Many things about tomorrow I dont seem to understand. But I know who holds tomorrow, and I know who holds my hand/. If we are a child of God ,all will be well, because our future is in Gods hands,nothing can harm us, other than what God permits, He will guide, provide,and overrule in all things, goodness and mercy shall follow us all the days of our lives. [ Father in heaven, help us not to worry about the future, because our future is in Your hands,help us to rest in Your love, and in the knowledge that You will care for us, in Jesus name. Amen ]

No comments: