verse of the day

Friday 3 July 2009

The giving God[ Philippians 4 v19 ]

None of us can outgive the Lord, today millions and millions of people will recieve from the Lord, all they need and more. The Lord is so generous and kind, sometimes, His goodness is overwhelming.I remember being on holiday in Italy and I was able to buy a chess set, I wept tears of gratitude.As I look back on my life I remember God helping me in so many ways,there were times I had nothing , no money , no food , and I had children to feed and clothe, and care for, and God heard the cry of the needy and supplied our needs. God is not a miser He is generous and kind, we can come to Him, not once but continually and we will find Him faithful,and kind. God will not humiliate us in our coming , He will not say, not again, no He will listen with love and understanding, He will not say to us you have made your bed ,lie in it,as with salvation, all His giving is out of a heart of grace, so come to Him today, in all your need, come to the giving God, and ask in Jesus name, and you will recieve. [Dear God we thank You for Your tremendous generosity and kindness , we ask in the name of Jesus that You will supply all our needs, Amen ] [ I am going on holiday today , so I will return to blog on Sunday 12th]

No comments: