verse of the day

Wednesday 7 December 2022

We all have problems. ( Job 5 v 7 )

 It was Billy Graham who said,' I've never met a person who hasn't got a problem', so very true,I am sure that most of you have problems,I have at this time medical problems, I wander whats your problem?.They come in all shapes and sizes,some are complex ,some are on going,you get the picture.The question is how do you solve problems?,there are many ways,get advice, if its debt there are organisations that can help you,one I know is 'Christians against poverty'.Recently one of my sons told me about a problem he was having,I said I will pray about it,after all God is expert in solving problems, He does it in different ways usually through an individual.As regards mankind we are sooner or later faced with a problem we cannot solve, death,yes we can with the help of science live to a ripe old age,women usually live longer than men But the fact is we cannot beat death,it is a problem,but here is good news, as a Christian ,we can know victory over death,because Jesus conquered sin, death ,and Satan, when we trust Him as our Saviour even though we die we shall live  (John 11 v25 ),problemed solved.

No comments: