verse of the day

Monday 26 December 2022

He lives. ( Acts 9 v1 - 18)

So that's it ,the long promised child had come,and for Mary,Joseph,life would never be the same, a young man met a friend one day,and he said to him ,'you've changed',and his friend replied,yes,I know,'I have met Jesus'. You cannot but be changed when you meet Jesus,and that change will always be for the better, Christmas cannot change anybodies life, only Christ can do that,it is nice to receive gifts ,but the greatest gift one can ever receive is the gift of God which is eternal life,through our Lord Jesus. (Romans 6 v23 ).His coming has changed millions of lives,and so it goes on,and on, and on, it will never stop, how is that possible?, because He lives in the power of an endless life.The great religious leaders ,they all died, their teaching has influenced many people,likewise powerful leaders,Lenin's body has been preserved ,but he is dead, nothing can change that,but Jesus is alive,

                                             'I serve a living Saviour, He's in the world today;                                          

                                              I know that He is living , whatever men may say;

                                             I see His hand of mercy, I hear His voice of Cheer,

                                             And just the time I need Him He's always near.

                                             He lives,He lives, Christ Jesus lives today!

                                             He walks with me, and talks with me,along life's narrow way,

                                             He lives,He lives, salvation to impart!

                                             You ask me how I know He lives,He lives within my heart'

                                                              Words  A.H. Ackley.


No comments: