verse of the day

Monday 16 December 2013

Jesus Christ Superstar.[ 1 John 3 v1]

I help run a club once a week,it is related to my job,I see it as very important as a number of those who attend have very little social contact,they all suffer,from some degree of mental illness.So the club gives them the needed opportunity to meet others,it gives me great joy,to stop and listen to the sound of talking,and laughing.My colleague and I make them a nice meal,I jokingly say she makes them a meal that is good for them,plenty of veg,I make them a meal that they like,chicken burgers ,baked beans. We will all be going to a local pub soon,where they will enjoy a nice Christmas dinner,and they will all receive a box of sweets.It all sounds very nice,and it is,I have been very privileged  to have such a job,or maybe such a vocation.many ,many times,I thank God for the position He granted me.A funny thing happened recently at the group,one of the group said to me,how long have you been following Jesus Christ Superstar?. He was not meaning to be funny,or offensive,but it made me think, he is right Jesus is a superstar,He is the brightest star in all the universe,and I love Him to bits,and here is the most wonderful thing He loves me to bits,and He also loves you to bits
A  prayer...../ Dear God we thank you for Jesus Your Son,truly a superstar, but much more a Saviour, Amen /.

No comments: