verse of the day

Thursday 28 November 2013

Pass it on.[2 Corinthians 1 v3-4]

There is a saying ,that there is no gain without pain,having just been to the physiotherapist,I hope that this is true.It is true that there are a lot of painful experiences,which can bring forth gain,an operation,going to the dentist,going to the gym,and so on. Let us read the following from the Message,/God of all healing coumsel,He comes along side us when we go through hard times, and before you know it,He brings us alongside someone else who is going through hard times,so we can be there for that person just as God was there for us 2 Corinthians 1 v 3-4 ]My heart goes out to those in need, because I remember when I was in need,my heart goes out to those who have suffered, because of the things I have suffered. I know the pain of being in the ministry,and I suppose my heart goes out to our young pastor, and would not want anybody to hurt him.God permits us to go through painful experiences,and He comes to us, when we are hurting,comforts us,upholds us,and most of all stands by us.So it is when we meet those who are going through difficulties,let us help in whatever way we can . God said  many times for Israel to remember there former state,and how He had helped them,so they are called act in a similar manner,to those in need.If you are suffering,or have suffered,and experienced Gods comfort,pass it on ,to a fellow sufferer.
A  prayer..../ Dear God thank You for the comfort You show us in our trials,help us to comfort others who are experiencing pain,be it physical,mental or even spiritual, in Jesus name Amen /

No comments: