verse of the day

Tuesday 17 July 2018

Faith Road. ( Hebrews 12 v 2 )

Have faith in God, because those in the kingdom of God,enter it by faith,and are challenged to live by faith. Faith in  God means we tare rusting in God who is invisible if my memory serves me right a Russian astronaut made a cynical comment in space as regards no evidence of God.As a Christian I worship a God who is invisible ,that His being is a mystery ,and whose ways are also a mystery.Likewise I believe in a Saviour whom I have never seen, yet I love Him and I believe He loves me. There is are so many things I cannot explain,and  may never explain,this side of eternity. God alone  knows all things, when I come to him in prayer,it is a way in which I can communicate with Him, I am not talking to myself,or the ceiling,no to my God who is also my loving heavenly Father. The road that I am on is called, ' Faith Road', I started on this road when Christ became my Saviour,as I journey on I sometimes loose my way,but God the Holy Spirit,gently draws me back again. On Faith Road,I will meet many obstacles, but by Gods grace, through faith I carry on,.By faith I keep my eyes on Jesus who  says, do not be like Peter who began to drown, because he took his eyes of me, His faith turned into unbelief, but I held him up.I must confess I am a bit like Peter, but I know by faith that Peters Lord is my Lord, and each time I fall,He will lift me up and help me to stand.

No comments: