verse of the day

Thursday 18 July 2013

Shadow land. [Romans 8 v28 ]

There is an old song with the words ,walking on the sunny side of the street,but the fact of the matter is that even on the sunny side of the street we will at times  have a shadow to pass through.Lets call the shadows ,shadow land, as I was thinking about this I thought of the shadows in my life.The things that cause me to worry,and I could number about 5 things that I would class as shadows,they are not life threatening, but they are there,and are causing me concern.So I found myself praying remove those shadows Lord,naming them one by one,experience tells me that is what I should do,bring these shadows to the Lord.I believe that all things are in Gods hands even the shadows,and He has allowed these things to come into my life for a purpose, ultimately  for my good,writing a letter to a dear friend, who is house bound, I wrote Romans 8 v28 as I finished the letter,/And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God/,this includes ,yes even the shadows.
A prayer....../Dear God we live in the shadow land,we pray that in your mercy you will remove these shadows in Jesus name Amen /

No comments: