verse of the day

Saturday 3 October 2009

There are the positives. [ Psalm 23 ]

Sometimes we are very negative about ourselves, one of my clients use to say there are no positives, but he was wrong . I know that we are all sinners and what that means, but I also believe that as a child of God there is much in life that I can praise God for, there are the positives. I dont think we should live under a cloud, yes I know life can be a struggle, but we can experience victory even in our struggles, personally, I can look at life and praise God that I brought up five lovley lads,and at sixty five, still working, the list goes on, the Grace of God has saved and kept me. If you are feeling down today, for whatever reason, if you are a child of God,try not to give in to the negative thoughts, consider the positives, and praise God. [ Dear Lord thank you for the positive things in our lives, help us not to give ourselves over to negative thoughts, help us to think about that which is ,true, right , honourable, pure , lovely,and admirable. Amen ]

No comments: