verse of the day

Friday 16 November 2007

Overwhelmed.

I dont know about you , but sometimes one feels a bit overwhelmed, by life , the inward struggle ,the challenge of the Christian life ,you get the picture, someone said to me recently, I appear not to change, not so, outward appearances can be deceptive. The fact of the matter is I struggle I just try to not let people see it, I find the apostle Paul an honest person, he often admits to his struggles, and is humble enough to ask for prayer[Eph 6v 19]. Listen, the Lord uderstands more than anyone , He is fully aware how we feel , He is not judging you, and he would whisper into your heart, THAT HE LOVES YOU, Isaiah 431-3 ,Do not be afraid , for I have redeemed you, I have called you by name ,you are Mine. When you go through rivers of difficulty, you will not drown, When you walk through the fire of oppression, you will not be burned up, the flames will not consume you.For I am the Lord your God.

No comments: