verse of the day

Saturday 17 November 2007

Angry.

I was in a cafe recently, an elderly person was being served before me, as he give his order it was obivious to me he was hard of hearing, the person serving him did not take this into account, I felt she was rude to him. When it came to my turn to be served, I was served by another assistant, I spoke in a quite manner,expressing my concern as to how the assistant had dealt with that elderly person,I believe the point got home. Ephesians 4v26. tells us to be angry and sin not, there is a lot of things in this world , that are wrong, the danger is we can feel whats the point we cant do anything. or mybe we dont want to, God is never neutral as regards wrong in whatever guise it shows itself. In making our protest we should not be unkind or rude, or condemning,let us remember, let him that thinketh he standeth take heed lest he falls.

No comments: