verse of the day

Monday 5 November 2007

Not alone.

A number of years ago Nicky Cruze ,[I hope I have spelt his name correctly] wrote a book called ,Alone yet not Alone, let us take encouragement from this great truth , we have one who is is with us today, and every day, Jesus. Think what that means in your life today , he is with you, dont let the enemy of your soul discourage you, remind him that you are not on your own. tell him that the lord is with you, a little song comes to mind, No never alone, no never alone, He promised never to leave me , never to leave me alone.

1 comment:

john heasley said...

Yesterday at church we sang a great song, the lyrics go ' Oh no He never lets go, through the calm and through the storm, oh no He never lets go, in every high and every low' I real reminder, He is always there.