verse of the day

Wednesday 23 October 2019

They laughed ( Isaiah 53 v 2 )

I recently attended a wedding,at the reception later a few of the people were laughing at the minister voice,and then someone said,he was deaf,and then there was a silence. Now he was not totally deaf but id did effect the nature of his voice,the sad thing was it was Christians who had made that remark. I remember 55 years as a young man away from God attending a church service,and thinking that the preachers voice sounded odd,but as I listened to him preaching,the Holy Spirit convicted me of my need of Christ.The result was I came back to Christ,likewise I remember going to a Christian leader seeking for advise and help and the first  thing he did was criticised the way I spoke..The enemies of the apostle Paul made little of his speech ( 2 Corinthians 10 v 10.Let us not make judgement on any one  as regards the imperfect speech ,what they wear,what they eat,what they drink,or were they come from,let love rule our attitudes, and our words.

No comments: