verse of the day

Tuesday 16 July 2019

Jesus loves the little children. ( Matthew 19 v 14 )

There is a lovely lady in Zambia called Annie Sheba ,she heads up a ministry  to children,which is called, 'Renewed Hope Children's Village',there many children find a place of love,peace,joy,dignity,   security,and hope for a bright tomorrow.Most of the children have suffered to some degree ,the loss of one or both parents,sickness,hunger,abuse,neglect.  These children are prayed for,and they hear about Jesus,so for them the future is bright,a favourite song the children sing is a song with the following words,'Yahweh, you have brought me from afar that I can't comprehend ; I was left for dead, despised,rejected, insulted and abused; but you have raised me up, bathed ,cleansed,and clothed me,  Hallelujah'.

No comments: