verse of the day

Monday 22 July 2019

Blessed ( Galatians 5 v 16 - 18 )

Blessed are those who morn,for  they shall, be comforted,' ( Matthew 5 v 4 ) We have considered mourning for others now there is mourning or weeping for our sins,Although I am accepted by God through Christ and His righteousness, ( 1 Corinthians 1 v 30 ),we are still in this body of flesh,that means we still have a sinful nature ( Romans 7 v 25 ). , Paul the apostle writes, 'I know that nothing good lives in me, that is in my sinful nature ( Romans 7 v 18 ), I often find myself saying, why do such thoughts come into my mind ?,  it causes me great sadness,and I cry unto God, and He comforts me by reminding me, that it is He who justifies,and even though self and satan may condemn, Christ has died, and that no one can lay any charge to Gods elect.( Romans 8 v 13 ).He also reminds me,that one day in heaven I will be where sin will bother me no more.

No comments: