verse of the day

Thursday 13 September 2018

How. ( Romans 10 v 13 - 15 )

At our service the Pastor asked ,what was the one thing we  remembered during the summer?, of course the children give their answers, some adults also responded. Well I chirped in, and I spoke of two holidays I had,one in Northern Cyprus, and one in Malta. The thing that really blessed me was the opportunities to tell people about Jesus,the last person I witnessed to ,was the taxi man who collected us when we returned ,he was a Muslim. For me one of the most important things in my life is telling people about Jesus,for I know that is my responsibility as a Christian.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                         Romans 10 v 14                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                 How shall they call on Him in whom                                                                                                         they have not believed?, and how shall                                                                                                     they believe on Him of whom they have                                                                                                   not heard.

No comments: