verse of the day

Thursday 9 May 2024

Little Children. ( Proverbs 22 v 6 )

I fervently believe in child evangelism,I believe the sooner one becomes a Christian the better,why  do I believe this,?.Well recently three young lads were sent to prison for a long time,for they were involved in the murder of a young lad. I thought ,if only they had found the Saviour early in life ,things would have been different. You might have come to Christ when you were young,and you have listened to a testimony of someone who had lived a wicked life,and you may have thought I didn't do such terrible things, I haven't much of a testimony. You are wrong , because you can testify how God has kept and saved you from those things,that's something you can praise God for.I wish I had not strayed from God for a number of years,and during those years I accumulated thought patterners that still plague me after 60 years following the Lord. It is truly wonderful the grace that saves us from sinning ,and the grace that saves in our sins,Just let me add ,we are all sinners ,children are sinners, and its amazing how soon they can manifest that,but if they come  to know Christ early as I have said,they can be preserved from what those three young people did.

                                                  'Jesus said , 'Let the little children come

                                                   to Me,and  do not hinder them.'

                                                             'Matthew 9 v14 '

No comments: