verse of the day

Tuesday 4 November 2008

Home [John 14 v 1-6 ]

I read the following quotes in the Readers Digest about home life/, A home keeps you from living with your parents/ Home is the place where, when you have to go there, they have to take you in /, Margaret Thatcher said,/Any woman who understands the problems of running a home will be nearer to understanding the problems of running a country/. I wonder what you think of ,when you think of home?, which reminds me of the old hymn , which says /, this world is not my home, I am just passing through/. Our homes here are important, but they are temporary dwelling places, in John 14, our Saviour tells His followers that He is preparing a home for them, I wonder what that home will be like? [Father sometimes we get homesick for our heavenly home, that dwelling place,which is being prepared for us , by our Saviour,help us to hold lightly to the the things of this life, and to keep our eyes firmly on our eternal destination, in Jesus name we ask this ,Amen .]

No comments: