verse of the day

Monday 10 February 2020

Sugar ( John 8 v 34 - 36 )

One day a lady came to Gandhi with her son,and asked him to tell the child to stop eating sugar, because it was bad for him.She said the child would not listen to her, but would listen to Gandhi. Bring him back in a week ,and I will tell him. A week later the woman returned with her son,Gandhi  took the boy in his arms,and told him not to eat any more sugar,then bid them goodbye. Before they left the mother asked a question, why did you have us wait a week,could you not have told him last week, 'No',he replied. 'Last week I myself was eating sugar.'  Many years ago I used to smoke I know how hard it is to quit smoking, but  it can be done, tor me it was when I came back to the Lord, Let me tell you when Christ forgives He also empowers us and enables us to be free.

No comments: