verse of the day

Friday 20 December 2019

All things were changed. ( John 14 v 6 )

A minister in India told of seeing Hindu worshippers topping on a tree and stones and whispering,'are you there, are you there'.It  seems to me that everything is a god to a Hindu,but of course everything is not a god,be it a tree,a stone,a monkey,a rat.Surely they don't believe that, oh yes they do.The darkened minds of people can be subject to their deceitful hearts,leads them astray,as it did me before I came to the Lord,,'Like a blind man who walks in the darkness,I had searched for the light.Then I met the Master,now I walk no more in the night . For all things were changed when He found me, a new day broke thru all around me.For I met the Master, now I belong to Him. Words by Mosie Lister

No comments: