verse of the day

Thursday 30 August 2007

Helpers

There are the hinders and the helpers,I wonder what I am? I hope I am a helper, Martin Luther King, Jr, said many memorable things,he said the following,[that when he died he would like someone to say,he tried to give his life serving others,he tried to love somebody,tried to feed the hungry,to clothe the naked,to visit someone in prison], and then he quoted and old hymn, which goes like this,[If I can help somebody as I pass along, if I can cheer somebody with a word or song, if I can show somebody he is traveling wrong, then my living will not be in vain, if I can do my duty as a Christian ought,if I can bring salvation to a world once wrought, if I can spread the message that the Master taught, then my living will not be in vain.] may God give us the grace to be a helper today.

No comments: