verse of the day

Wednesday 30 January 2019

Reckless love. ( Romans 5 v 9 - 11 )

I was visiting a new church in which we sang a wonderful song,in fact the most popular song in 2018, it was written by Cory Asbury I want to share with you.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                          Before I spoke a word, You were singing over me,                                                                                  You have been so, so good to me,                                                                                                              Before I took a breath, You breathed Your life in me,                                                                              You have been so,so kind to me.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                     When I was Your foe ,still Your love fought for me                                                                                  You have been so, so good to me                                                                                                              When I felt no worth,You paid it all for me                                                                                               You have been so, so kind to me.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  There's no shadow,You won't light up,                                                                                                       Mountain You won't climb, Coming after me                                                                                           There's no wall ,You  won't kick down,                                                                                                     Lie you wont tear down,coming after me.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            Chorus                                                                                                                               Oh the overwhelming ,never ending ,reckless love of God,                                                                     Oh,it chases me down, fights' till  I'm found,leaves the ninety-nine,                                                         I couldn't earn it, and I don't deserve  it,still you give yourself away,                                                       Oh, the overwhelming ,never ending , reckless love of God,Yeah.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                          .                                                                             

No comments: