verse of the day

Saturday 12 January 2019

A new year( Psalm 23 )

Yes we have as you know, entered into a new year,how do you feel about that?,fearful,confused ,not another one,how am I going to cope?.I could say one day at a time,yes that's good advice,but for me its not enough,I need more,and you need more,there is an old gospel hymn, with the words ,'I must have the Saviour with me'. He is that sure and certain hope in the midst of hopelessness ,He is the one who will safely guide us through all that lies ahead .He will provide all our needs,He will give strength to each of us no matter  what that day will bring forth,in the midst of our fears, he will whisper ,be not afraid for I am with you.He reaches out to all of us and says trust me,and let Me lead you through another year one day at a time.

No comments: