verse of the day

Tuesday 29 January 2019

Parenting ( Psalm 127 )

I have five sons, all grown up,and everyone of them is different,each have there strengths and weakness's,but I love everyone of them. God has millions of children, He loves everyone of  them,He has no favourites, He deals with everyone of them in a loving way,excludes none.God is the perfect father ,not like me,I have a  son in Christian ministry and a son who will be soon going into ministry,some people say you must be proud,but I am not,I was not the perfect father, but I prayed every day for them,and still do.I love them all.Having children is such a big responsibility,our own background may not have prepared us for parenthood, I did not only pray for them, but also for myself,and of course I had a godly wife and we did our best to support each other. There are very few experts in bringing up children, God knows,I am sure as we seek Him, and rely upon Him, he will help us with our precious children.                                                                                                                                                              Fathers , do not exasperate your children ;                                                                                                instead ,bring them up in the training and                                                                                                  instruction of the Lord.  ( Ephesians 6 v 4 )                                                                                              Train a child in the way he should go,and                                                                                                  when he is old he will not turn from it.                                                                                                     (Proverbs 22 v 6 )                                                                                          

No comments: