verse of the day

Friday, 9 October 2026

I will follow Him. ( Matthew 7 v13-14)

I was being shown the way to my bedroom in the hotel in which I was staying and the young lady said,'Follow me', it was then quietly ,I sung a few lines from the 'I will follow Him' song. I then asked her was she following Jesus?,she  said she wasn't,and then I said ,you should be.This may sound strange to some people but everybody should follow him. The question is why?firstly if you are not following Jesus,you are on the broad road to destruction,it is a broad road,many choose that road,it appears an easy road,but its not,it's a road where there are so many pitfalls,so many dangers,The end of that road leads to destruction, that does not mean we cease to exsist,no, our soul never dies,so for ever and ever our soul continues to exsist in a a state of awfulness,there is no escape,no way out ,no hope,no happiness,no joy,. only a weeping and wailing,intense grief and unending sorrow.I don't want anyone to go there,God dosen't either.and so He sent Jesus into the world to save them,but alas so few follow him,so few,so why don't you trust him to be your Saviour.

No comments: