I went out with my wife to a once every year agricultural show,but it had many none agricultural things going on,like a large tent with different stalls in it.I went to look at paintings displayed,there were a lot of them and they where very good.I started up a conversation with man who painted them,he wasn't very friendly,but I persevered ,I asked him how he was and it turned out he had cancer.I then asked him had he ever thought about God,he said no,he then went on to tell me that his wife had died suddenly,and he blamed God for not doing anything. I mentioned death and the importance of knowing God,and that there is a heaven and there is a hell.That finished the conversation,but I managed to say I would pray for him which I have.I wondered if I should have said something else,but it was not to be. His greatest need is to be saved,and that goes for everyone,I am responsibly not to tell people what they want to hear,but what they need to hear,I do not want people to go to hell,but they will if they do not know Christ as as their Saviour.
No comments:
Post a Comment