'Lord may our lives speak when we can't'
verse of the day
Monday, 14 September 2026
Lives that speak. ( 1 Peter 3 v1 )
I visit an elderly lady every other week,she is aged 94, and lives in a supportive houseing complex, her husband is in glory.They both served the Lord,her husband and I were joint leaders of a church.I often share with her the people I witnessed to,something of interest to talk about.But it started her on a guilt trip for she found it hard to witness to people,in my last visit she mentioned that again,mentioning feelings of regret.So this is what I said to her,calling her by name,'All your life, has been a witness for Jesus,that is very true,your children have had a godly mother,your husband a godly wife,your neighbours a godly neighbour' We are the only Bible non Christians ever read,a godly life leaves it mark.Our Saviour said,'Let your light shine before others,that they may see your good deeds and glorify your father in heaven' (Matthew 5 v 16)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment