Why? it is the cry of the human heart,it was John Lennon who wrote the song 'Imagine' it is song with a longing for things to be better.It ends with the following words,'You may say I'm a dreamer,but I'm not the only one,I hope someday you'll join us,And the world will live as one'.It is only a dream this present world will not change for the better, things will not get better I believe it will get worse.Now we come to that why,why is it that we are intent in destroying one another. Well we must go back to a beautiful garden, with two lovely people ,they were sinless,harmony reigned.But all changed they disobeyed God and from being sinless they became sinners.For them and for humanity it was catastrophic,their fallen nature would be passed unto all mankind.Adam and Eve had two sons Cain and Abel,Cain killed Abel and from that moment on the world became a slaughter house .(T Brooke) If you ask the question why all the awful things are happening in this world,you are failing to grasp the terrible fallen nature that humanity has.So thats why we need a Saviour, God's answer is Jesus,
No comments:
Post a Comment