I remember reading the life of C.T.Studd many years ago,and just recently I read a short account of his life from the Trail Blazers series,which I would recommend to you.He was an English man from an upper class family,he and his brother were famous sports people.Their father became a Christian when he heard Moody preaching ,he was an American evangilist.God moved through the whole family so started a life for Christ ,he and his brother became missionaries ,first in China then in Africa(Do read the little book) I move unto his time in what was known as the Belgian Congo where God used him greatly, people got saved, Cannibals,Drunkards,Thieves,Murderers,Adulterers,and Swearers.C.T,Studd was a man on fire for God ,he had a soul thrist for the lost,and he gave his life over in Christian service.He, said,'If Jesus Christ be God and died for me, then there can be no sacrifice too great to make for Him'.
'What sacrifice are we prepared to
make for Jesus?.'
No comments:
Post a Comment