verse of the day

Saturday 4 September 2010

Flashbacks. [ Philippians 3 v 13-14 ]

Sometimes I have flash backs to situations,situations that have caused me pain, and I find myself getting angry. I start relieving it again, I lash out with my tounge, I retaliate ,I, then I stop, whats the point,I think, what purpose is it serving?, and of course none. I cannot change the past, but the past painful experiences can change me, in a destructive way if I dwell on then,and nurse them,they will affect me, not for the better. Lets not dwell on the past hurts and injustices,let us lay hold afresh, on the truth that God meant it for good, your good, my good, and move out of yesterdays painful experiences, let us ask God to fill us with His love, and peace, and lets us fix our eyes on our Saviour, and march bravely towards our ultimate goal, Heaven, and home. [ Father help me to leave behind my past failures, hurts,those things that have caused me pain,fill me with Your love and peace, in Jesus name Amen ]

No comments: