verse of the day

Friday 20 July 2018

A book that changed my life. ( Psalms 119 v 105 )

Of course the book that has changed many people lives is the bible,that goes for me,because it is a living word it continues to change my life. Where I could be unforgiven, the bible challenges me to forgive,where I be tempted  in many areas of my life,the bible challenges me to not yield to temptation.When I am struggling  the Bible tells that God is there to help me cope and even overcome my difficulties.I am told that God will meet my needs and He does,whatever that need may be. I am assured continually that my Saviour is with me, watching over me,guiding me.When I  feel panic rising in my heart,He tells me,trust Me,and when I think of dying I am assured of a wonderful future,beyond death, in which everything will perfect. From an early age,the bible assured me that I had a Father called God.All this came into place when Christ became my Saviour and my Lord,and I became a child of God.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    The living word of God changed my life,                                                                                                   and it can change your life.

No comments: