verse of the day

Monday 28 August 2017

Why not me? ( Job 19 v 25 - 27 )



                                        Why not me ?

                         We  hear  people say ,why me, I don't deserve
                         this, it is as if thy feel they have  been signalled
                         out from others to suffer. The fact is ,suffering
                         goes with the territory, this is a fallen world, a
                         world were there are no earthly paradises. But
                         there is hope, there is a God who loves us, and
                         He has not forsaken this world, although to a
                         great extent the world has forsaken Him. The
                         prophet Jeremiah spoke the following at a time
                         of  great suffering.
                                                Lamentations 3 v 22-24.
                          Because of the Lord's great love  we are not
                          consumed, for His compassions never fail.
                          They are new every morning; great is Thy
                           faithfulness. I say to myself ,the Lord is my
                           portion; therefore I will wait for Him.

                       

No comments: