verse of the day

Sunday 3 May 2015

The door is open [Revelation 3 v [John 11v 40]

Something simple like opening and shutting a door reminded me of a spiritual truth,I  [ Jesus] have set before thee,an open door,and no man can shutteth[Revelation 3 v8]What challenges lie before you?,you believe God
wants you to move forward,then move forward and trust in His word.You cry out to God I cannot go forward and God replies,you can my child, I have set an open door before you,and no person can shut that door,even the Devil himself cannot shut it.Why do you hesitate?, fear, unbelief,remember I honour faith ,remember how a generation in the wilderness ,lost the blessing ,the promised land lay before them.God was saying go,but they were saying no.How often they must have looked back with regret ,and wished they had gone through that open door. But you say I am weak,I
 cannot venture forth,do you not think God knows this,He knows everything there is to know about you. Your weakness is not the problem,the problem is you,God has spoken,He says I know that you have not much strength.
It will always be so,you will always be weak,but  through His strength,
you will overcome gaints.And the biggest gaints you will need to face, are within you. Said I not unto you,that if thou wouldest believe,thou shouldest
see the glory of God.
                                          A  prayer.
 Dear God give us grace to follow where you lead in Jesus name Amen.

No comments: