verse of the day

Wednesday 30 March 2011

Children. [ Mark 10 v13-16 ]

Last night I was watching an old film, when one the actors said to the child actor have you said your prayers?. As I heard those words I thought ,how many children are going to bed and never say their prayers. So many dear children have no spiritual imput into their lives,their parents have rejected God, and live only on a material secular level. Today let us pray for the children, our own children, our neighbours children ,children in our streets,in our schools,children everywhere. Childrens lives are filled with so much, but empty of any spiritual imput, is it any wonder that they turn to sex and drugs ,and so may other things. I thank God I was sent to Sunday school, I thank God for childrens meetings, it was at such a meeting I got saved. Children need to be saved, they need to hear about Jesus, so today let us offer up a prayer for children.[ Dear God have mercy upon the children in our famlies,our streets, our schools,our towns ,our cities, our countries, bring them to Jesus Your son Amen ]

No comments: