verse of the day

Saturday 13 November 2010

A broken heart . [ Luke 4 v18]

What do you do when your heart is breaking? people have died of a broken heart, now I am not suggesting we should do that, but it is what some people do. I can understand how people give up and die ,a breaking heart cant be fixed with a pill, nothing appears to help, and the pain just goes on.Well I believe there is one who can help, His name is Jesus, He proclaimed,/The Spirit of the Lord is upon me, because He has annointed Me. To preach the Gospel to the poor,He has sent Me to heal the broken hearted[ Luke 4 v18] If your heart is breaking , come to Jesus, ask Him to heal your broken heart, and He will.The hymn writer wrote,/ No one understands like Jesus. Hes a friend beyond compare, meet Him at the throne of mercy ,He is waiting for you there/. [Dear Lord Jesus I bring my broken heart to You, please heal it Amen ]

No comments: