verse of the day

Thursday 8 July 2010

Jesus love.[ Isaiah 53 ]

Jesus love is very wonderful. Jesus love is very wonderful , Jesus love is very wonderful .Oh wonderful love. So high you cant get over it , So low you cant get under it. So wide you cant get round it. Oh wonderful love. So goes the little chorus, and it is very , very true, for those who know that love,it is mindblowing, transforming,and empowering. It is John who writes, /Behold what manner of love the Father has bestowed upon us [1 John 3 v1 ]/ It is a love thats indescribable, I read these words in the message,/ Have you ever come on anything like this[Romans 11v33]/, and the answer is no, the love of Jesus is unique and unequaled, how do I know this ?. Well I will let the hymn writer Isaac Watts answer this question. When I survey the wondrous cross on which the Prince of glory died. My richest gain I count but loss, And pour contempt on all my pride...... Love so amazing so divine, Demands my soul, my life , my all.[ Dear God we thank You for the Love of Jesus Your Son, when we stop and think about it , it staggers us ,in its beauty, power, and grace,a love that saves and changes us, again we we say thank You Amen ]

No comments: