verse of the day

Friday 4 September 2009

Timing. [ Esther 6]

Timing is important in life , if you play cricket it is vital that you get your timing right, if you get it wrong ,you are out,boxing is the same, timing is all imporant. . In Romans 5v6 we read,/ When we were utterly helpless, Christ came at just the right time and died for us sinners/. My study Bible says,/Christ came at exactly the right time in history- according to Gods own schedule. God controls all history, and He controlled the timing, method, and events surrounding Jesus death/.Was it by chance that when my last job finished, my present job opened up? I do not believe so , I believe Gods timing was perfect. When will Christ come again ?,I dont know , but I do believe that God has His perfect moment, and then it will happen.There are so many things we desire and pray about, mybe for years , and nothing appears to be happening, yet God has given us a promise, hold unto that promise, in Gods perfect time it will happen. [ Sovereign Lord help us to trust in your timing, for things to happen, help us to wait patiently , help us not to fret or worry, knowing You never come to late, and that Your timing is perfect, in Jesus name. Amen]

No comments: