verse of the day

Friday 22 May 2009

Check it out. [ 2 Timothy 3 v 10 - 17 ]

I was taken aback yesterday when I phoned my elderly aunt, to be told that my oldest brother had died, according to her his funeral had already taken place, this added to my sadness, and confusion as to why no one had told me. I told my aunt I would phone home and find out what happened, this I did, and to my relief, I discovered no one had died, I phoned my aunt and told her the good news. This is an important reminder, for all of us to not just accept what we hear, say on evolution,it grieves me that the evolutionist have hijacked the media. We need to have a degree of discernment, when we hear certain things, we really need to check things out. Let Gods word be true and everyman a liar,rest on His word, believe His word, hold fast to His word, and not on the dubious claims of so called scientist, or whoever.[ Father in heaven we hear so much that can unnerve us, help us to realise that not what all we are hearing is true, keep us by Your grace, in Jesus name we ask this Amen .]

No comments: